The best time to to remove blackheads is right after hot shower or after having a warm face towel over your face opening your fine pores with Brainbow Stainless Steel Blachead Removal kit. These tools are made from high quality stainless steel tools which means it is built to last! This kit contains five different double sided extractors to specifically target and remove different sized skin impurities.
- The textured handles provide anti-slip grip, comfort and precision when extracting.
- Package comes with five durable tools, product guide, and protective case.
- High quality tools for professional or personal use.
- Disinfect before and after every use. And as always remember, be gentle when attempting to extract the blemish!
- Step 1: Clean your face with warm water and hold a warm face cloth to the area for a few seconds to help open up the pores.
- Step 2: Gently press down on one side of the blackhead, move the tool across the top. You should be able to feel the tiny pressure which should force the blockage out. You will need to adjust the angle and use the edge of the loop to ease it out while ‘scraping’ across the top.
- Step 3: Cleanse your skin again then apply toner and moisturizer.
- Always, ALWAYS, disinfect the tools before and after usue.
- Confirm if the acne is mature by carefully probing to see if the acne is till inflamed, feels stubborn, or if there is a little pain. If the acne is inflamed, feels stubborn, or slight pain, please don’t use any extractor as it will make thing worse.
- Facial redness: You will need to press against the skin with the blackhead remover tool. This will cause slight red blemishes which will disappeared after a short period of time;
- Scars: If the tool was not disinfected before use, contamination of the skin may from bacteria causing issues. Utilizing tea tree or lavender essential oil will help the marks and
inflammatory subside. Overuse may cause some irritation and potentially some scarring. Careful and proper usage will definitely improve the look and feel of your skin.